United States visitors are not allowed to browse MissAV.com and are also not allowed to click or view any videos and advertisements. We do our best to prevent visitors with United States IP addresses from browsing our website, including IP address blocking and warning dialogs.
Our IP address detection may not be able to filter out 100% of United States visitors. If you locate in the United States, please leave our site immediately.
MissAV.com is not a producer (primary or secondary) of any and all of the content found on the website (MissAV.com).
MissAV.com is a video sharing site in which allows for the uploading, sharing and general viewing of various types of adult content and while MissAV.com does the best it can with verifying compliance, it may not be 100% accurate.
MissAV.com abides by the following procedures to ensure compliance:
- Requiring all users to be 18 years of age to upload videos.
- When uploading, user must verify the content; assure he/she is 18 years of age; certify that he/she keeps records of the models in the content and that they are over 18 years of age.
For further assistance and/or information in finding the content's originating site, please contact MissAV.com compliance via Support Form.
MissAV.com allows content to be flagged as inappropriate. Should any content be flagged as illegal, unlawful, harassing, harmful, offensive or various other reasons, MissAV.com shall remove it from the site without delay.
If you believe that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide MissAV.com copyright agent the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit MissAV.com to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit MissAV.com to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to MissAV.com designated copyright agent at the following email address:
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.